Two new Elithis towers will be delivered in March 2023:
– The Elithis tower in Saint-Etienne: 56 housing units on 3302 m2 , two levels of offices and shops of 755 m2 ;
– the Elithis Arsenal tower in Dijon: 59 housing units on 3,393 m2 and three levels of offices of 1,161 m2, to be followed in the 2nd quarter on the same site, 56 housing units
Four more rounds will be launched:
– the Elithis tower in Brest: 90 housing units on 5500 m2 and offices of 900 m2
– the Elithis tower in Le Havre: 76 housing units on 4222 m2 and a commercial space of 175m2
– the Elithis tower in Mulhouse: 64 housing units on 3,900 m2 and a commercial unit of 129 m2
– the Elithis tower in Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy: 84 housing units on 5,065 m2 and offices of 833 m2 and commercial spaces on 1,500 m2
9 other projects will be announced soon.
“For more than 15 years, we have been committed to make positive energy accessible to all: after having demonstrated it in Dijon and Strasbourg, Elithis teams are now able to deploy this promise everywhere in France, and tomorrow in Europe. The current and future projects are the expression of the confidence that we are granted today, positioning us as a major actor. We put this know-how at the service of elected representatives of the territory who share with us this same will: that to bring immediate, concrete solutions without additional costs”, declares Thierry Bièvre, president of Elithis group.
Elithis is a French real estate group, founded in 2003, among the leaders in energy, environmental and economic performance. It offers innovative, sustainable and competitive solutions to the construction and renovation industry and to local authorities.
With more than 150 employees worldwide, the group has developed more than 2,500 projects over the past 10 years, with two major achievements:
● The design of the first positive energy tertiary building, a 5000 m2 office building completed in Dijon in 2009. This was a world first, and its characteristics are still beyond the regulatory requirements and renowned certifications of the construction sector.
● The creation and realization of the Elithis “Danube” tower in Strasbourg, the first positive energy residential tower in the world, surpassing the technical forecasts and existing European and French certifications and even managing to erase the energy bill of its inhabitants.
With its two subsidiaries “Elithis Solutions” for the consulting and engineering activity and “Elithis Immobilier” for the development of positive energy projects, Elithis is today an integrated group with a unique positioning, offering its experience, its knowledge and its ingenuity to imagine buildings with exceptional energetic and environmental performances.
Isabelle d’Halluin Communication
06 03 00 88 48
Contact at SIMI
Claire Cauchetier, Brand and Development Director