Within the framework of an international conference (Build&Connect), we are organizing, as creator, the3rd edition of the “Well Building 2050” competition.
This international event aims to mobilize multidisciplinary teams of students from around the world on the theme of Urban Habitat 2050.
Thus, we are looking for an event project manager to lead and manage the organization of this competition whose awards ceremony will take place in late November 2018.
In collaboration with the Management, your missions will be the following:
1/ Organization of the competition
- Develop and follow up on the retroplanning
- Identify and inform international schools, former participants and any other institution that can relay the existence of this competition (mailings, letters, social networks…)
- Recruiting teams through a direct approach
- Manage student applications
- Mobilize and organize selection panels
- Seek partners to diversify our funding sources
2/ Communication around the event
- Create and follow the pre and post event communication plan
- Writing and formatting mailings, press releases, various articles
- Update the website
- Communicate on a daily basis on social networks (Community Management)
- Creating communication materials and dealing with printers
3/ Logistic and financial follow-up
- Plan and organize meetings and travel (room reservations, etc.)
- Manage the logistical aspects related to the conference (booth, installation, equipment…)
- Organize the award ceremony
- Follow the budget allocated to the event
With a background in communication / events, you want to invest yourself fully in the organization of an international competition and like the challenge!
You have a keen interest in subjects related to sustainable development and the habitat of tomorrow.
Rigorous, proactive and endowed with real interpersonal skills and negotiation abilities, you know how to deal with deadlines and unforeseen events while mastering the project follow-up.
Genuine writing and spelling skills are essential, as well as a good command of
imperative mastery of English
(bilingual, oral and written) and even another language (Spanish ideally).
Your ability to anticipate and take initiative, as well as your dynamism, will be assets that will enable you to successfully complete this project.
A first experience on the management of a large project is essential.
- Pack Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…)
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…etc)
Starting date: as soon as possible – Until the end of November
Location of the internship: Dijon (occasional travel required)
B license desired
Remuneration: to be agreed
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org